If you want to keep a large chest in check….
No need to minimize your size—but these tips can help make sure the girls stay in place for the party. Consider strapless evening dresses , mermaid evening dresses , empire waist eveing dresses .
1. Check out some corset style dresses that have built-in structure and support. Look for a gown with a defined waist and boning in the bodice.
2. Silk illusion is your friend! Plus, it's very on-trend. The sheer fabric can provide enough coverage to make your chest feel secure (or even hide a bra!) while still appearing to be barely-there. Buy illusion neckline prom dress to be elegant
3. Get a bra-friendly dress! There are plenty of styles that are fun and flirty but also cover enough of your back to wear a real bra. Stick-ons sound great, but gravity always wins.
If you want to give your bust a boost….
Having a small chest doesn't mean your dress can't make a big impression.
2. Direct gazes north of your navel with stripes or patterns that appear to point to the girls.
3. Find yourself a sweetheart—neckline, that is. The heart shape of the bust line accentuates what's beneath.
4. Take the plunge! When you want all eyes on you, nothing beats a super low neckline.
If you want to whittle your middle….
Not everyone's an hourglass. Fortunately, the right shape can define your waist.
1. A-lines are always forgiving if your aim is to minimize your middle. Their classic silhouette and tummy-obscuring layers of tulle mean Chipotle isn’t out of the question for an after-party snack.
3. Emphasize your waist with an embellishment that cinches you in. And remember that adding a belt can work wonders for defining your curves.
4. Think big! Outrageous elements like peplum, color blocking, and patterns can be bold enough to camouflage a less than taut tummy.
So, learn to choose right prom dress to balance your body and show assets.